Twenty-four one and two-bedroom cabins are located within walking distance from the Falls and the beautiful new camp store. Each of these new cabins is well-insulated against chilly nights and is equipped with propane heaters, platform beds with foam pads, wood floors, and covered porches. Cabins are offered in two sizes, an 18-foot cabin with one set of twin-size bunk beds and a 24-foot cabin with two sets of twin-size bunk beds. These cabins also have extra mattresses that can be used on the floor, making the sleeping capacity for the 18-foot model 4 persons and 6 persons for the 24-foot cabin. Cabins come with a fire ring for campfires, outdoor table, and space to pitch a tent outside. All rental cabins are a short walk from a restroom with flush toilets and showers. All you need to bring are some sleeping bags and a battery-powered lantern or two (the cabins have no electricity).
Currently, the 12 smaller one-room cabins are $71.50 per night and include two single bunk beds and two extra mattresses. The 12 larger two-room cabins are $93.50 per night and include four single bunk beds. There is plenty of space inside for chairs or additional sleeping bags on the floor. An accessible version of each cabin is available.
Park Kiosk Hours:
- Hi Season: 8am-11pm
- Lo Season: 8am-4pm
Services & Amenities:
- Cancellations 6 or less days prior to arrival incur $7.50 cancellation fee + first night use fee.
- $7.50 cancellation fee applies to all other cancellations
Rules and Guidelines:
- The Cabins are a NO SMOKING facility.
- NO OPEN FLAMES – NO COOKING inside cabin.
- All PETS must remain outside of the Cabin.
- Only battery or propane powered lanterns may be used inside the cabin. Do not use gasoline, kerosene, or white gas powered lanterns indoor.
- Children under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- Do not clean fish at the cabin. Please use park fish-cleaning stations.
- Please observe all quiet hours and California State Park rules.
Safety and Security:
- In the event of FIRE, exit the cabin immediately.
- In the event of EARTHQUAKE, take cover in door frame. Do not run outside, as there may be risk of falling trees or debris.
- For all emergencies, notify the cabin loop camp host near Site #63.
- Remember to keep your doors and windows locked for security.
- This park is site specific, you will select your cabin at the time you make your reservation.
- Fees include entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle or trailer, additional vehicles will be charged per night at the park.
The cabins/cottages are operated by a Concessionaire. Discount passes issued by California State Parks are not valid.
2012 Reservation Season:
- Reservations available April 13 through October 13; closed when not on reservations
To Book a Cabin Online:
Park hours and information are available by calling 530-335-2777
For boat slips reservations and boat rental information, call the store and marina at 530-335-5713
Finally, cabin and campground reservations can be made at 1-800-444-7275